State-of-the-art instrumentation is used by the team in the synthesis, purification and analysis of new chemical structures:
- Capillary liquid chromatography coupled with TOF and quadrapole mass spectrometry (LC/MS TOF, LC/MS Triple Quad and Simple Quad )
- Analytical and Preparative High pressure liquid chromatography systems (HPLC)
- Automated silica gel flash chromatography purification systems (ISCO, Biotage)
- Microwave reactors (including autosampler) for high temperature reactions
- High field NMR(Varian 400 MHz, 600 MHz)
- In addition, an extensive inventory of commercial chemical reagents (currently >15,000) is available in-house.
All members of the team have access to an comprehensive list of e-journals online, as well as sophisticated literature searching tools and e-notebooks.